The True "Danger" of the Nintendo DS!

Of course, you actually have to have Pictochat open. I don't know about you, but I don't use that damn thing unless I know one of my friends with a DS is in the vicinity. I'd rather be playing a game.

And am I the only one who was actually pleasantly surprised by the range they got in the mall?
 
:laugh:

I'm actually more concerned than the reporter guy using and having a Pink DS than the whole damn Pictochat feature.

Kids....don't talk to fucking strangers...sheesh.
 
Yeah who buys a Coral Pink DS Lite unless it's the last one and they ABSOLUTLY want one? I don't think girls even like that pink one XD

Beside the Polar White is where it's at! *owns a White DS Lite*

So beautiful and shiney....

Who uses Pictochat ANYWAY??
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top