The top 10 weapons in a Women's Arsenal

Goo.ne.jp

#10 - Her Intelligence
#9 - Her Empathy
#8 - Other
#7 - Her Gaze
#6 - Her Parenting Skills
#5 - Her Breasts
#4 - Her Charm
#3 - Her Sexiness
#2 - Her Smile
#1 - Her Tears

So crying is indeed the most powerful weapon. I'm surprised that boobs are not #2.....
 
I thought that's the place from where you got it. You posted that it was 18+ last time I remember you posted "news."

Intelligence should be higher.
 
I thought that's the place from where you got it. You posted that it was 18+ last time I remember you posted "news."

Intelligence should be higher.

Gotta love how other, basically meaning "any other possible thing imaginable", trumps empathy and intelligence. :laugh:
 
That's just weird. I'm not even sure why "Other" is not the lowest. That basically covers anything that is not as important.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top