Okay, I'm getting desperate now. I found an elusive figma that I've been looking for and kept the link to refer to it when I finally had enough money. It was figma No. 038, Drossel von Flugel, found in Mandarake's Akihabara store. A few days ago, I found that it was sold out after I had found the item. Thus, I searched the links provided in this post for that old figma once again, but to no avail.
As I have said earlier, I am desperate. Drossel von Flugel is an important future cast member for the second season of my recently ended (like a few months ago) comic, Toyroom SOS (can be viewed in my DeviantArt provided in the signature), and the top of my priority list. I WANT this figma, and eBay is the only way I can get it for an outrageously high price (around $120). Are there any sites I can find this figma at a lower price than $100, maybe less than $90 or $80?
I think The Emperor had one... but I'm looking for an in-scale TARDIS for my Figuarts. After looking at some reviews, I think I might go for the Flight Control TARDIS... the one that has lights up. Any idea where I can get one for a cheap price?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.