I disagree, Wizard has a few issues, but it's not terrible.
And anyway, Flame Dragon already fixed every issue I have with Flame Style. It's a fantastic figure. I expect Infinity form to be based on the Dragon forms more than the regular ones.
If they are releasing Cure Happy then that means that Operation "Saturate the Market with Cure Peace" was succesful, now its only a matter of time before they release Beauty....
And maaaan, now i really want Infinity Wizard, even if i don´t own a regular wizard yet.
If they are releasing Cure Happy then that means that Operation "Saturate the Market with Cure Peace" was succesful, now its only a matter of time before they release Beauty....
I wouldn't count my chickens just yet. Beauty might come, but she'll be the very last one if they start going in order, which means she could very well be exclusive.
Well, bandai does seem to release based on popularity, which explains why Peace was released first, and it is not secret that Beauty is quite popular...
Well, bandai does seem to release based on popularity, which explains why Peace was released first, and it is not secret that Beauty is quite popular...