The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

  • Thread starter Thread starter scikaiju
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope they release Mai Shiranui by the end of the year, but I'm sure they'd release Terry Bogard first.... I'm in the mood to watch that King of Fighters movie now... I mean "Fatal Fury" aha
That's for D-Arts.
 
Cosmic looks great. I cant wait to see the paint job they did for that blue in person.

I cant believe they wasted a module Figuarts on Medical. WHY?

With the series ending, I wonder how many more module series we'd see if any.
 
speaking of Fourze, i had my first SHF casualty the other night. I was setting up fourze basestates for some photos and while i was posing him for some shots, his left hip peg tore off. I noticed that the joint was really tight since i've had him, but never thought that that would happen.

i'm not sure if i should try to contact bluefin for a replacement, or just order another one from amiami...?

I didn't order from bluefin, but its technically one of their products and it was defective. i dunno, anybody got any ideas?

R.I.P. Fourze (this is the last picture i took before he met his untimely demise)

 

Did you mean because the box had a Bluefin sticker on it?

You could try. Maybe they'd be accommodating.

Sorry about your figure. I hope things work out for the best.
 
How did his peg tear off? Do you have a picture of it? That makes me wonder if I really want to collect this line outside of Black.

The ball joint that plugs into the thigh was really tight... and after constant pressure of the joint being twisted while being moved, it eventually tore off from the stress. i've read that some people have popped the leg out and shaved the joint down a little and it seemed to help. None of the other Fourze figures have this problem, it was just Basestates that had the really tight hip joint.

i didn't really worry about it since i've never had any issues with SHF before, so this was a bit surprising, but not catastrophic. i contacted bluefin about it, so hopefully i get a positive response of some kind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…