The Results & Thanks of the "Advice" Thread. =]

x1xBladex1x

Member
First of all, I would like to once again thank everyone that offered their help. I appreciate you all very much! Things did not go as planned, but here's the story.


After reading everyone's advice, I actually took both side's advice. The ones that said don't do it, and the ones that said I should. After I read everyone's posts yesterday I was determined that I was going to go for it. Well I was walking around outside thinking & I was so excited & thinking that I was going to go for it. Suddenly I had an absolute terrible feeling that it was just not right to go for it. I continued to walk around thinking & It came to be that she was absolutely not who I should be with & I was 100% sure of that. So I thought well there must be someone I think is right... & After thinking it came to me that there was someone whom I thought was right, but I hadn't really considered them because I had liked them before and nothing happened, and I just figured that they would never give me a chance anyways. But then I started thinking about that person & everything changed, I couldn't even consider the other person anymore & I knew there & then that I may as well just forget that. So this left me in deep thought about the person I thought was "right" & I knew I couldn't be with anyone else as long as I had any feeling for that person whatsoever. At this point I wasn't sure what to do & I was kinda afraid to talk to her about it because I didn't think she would give me a chance & that she wouldn't wanna be friends anymore knowing that I have feeling of more than a friend toward her. But then I was talking to her & I had no intention of ever telling her my feelings for her, but then I remember what everyone on here had said & how you all encouraged me that being afraid isn't any good & how I should just go for it anyways & take the risk. So then we got started talking & after awile we got onto that subject & I took the advice of everyone that said I shouldn't be afraid to go for it since it is something I want, so then I went for it. . .

&


. . .

[hide] Now me & the person I feel is "right" are together & I am as happy as I have ever been!!!! When I explained to her how I felt & why I hadn't mentioned it before because I didn't think she'd feel the same way, she said that she had liked me too & she was wanting me to say something but it never happened & that she is glad I did & yeah. I don't know how long this will last, but I'm not going to waste my time worrying about the future when I can be making the best of the present & I plan to make the best of whatever happens beyond this point! ;) [/hide]
 
yay.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top