ryanlb Member Oct 31, 2011 #2,901 I already posted this in the SIC thread, but I think it turned out awesome, so I wanted to post it here too.
I already posted this in the SIC thread, but I think it turned out awesome, so I wanted to post it here too.
Gothictsukasa nonexistent Oct 31, 2011 #2,902 Hana: I'm from the future. Haruhi: I don't believe you. Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆ Nov 1, 2011 #2,903 wavehawk said: - stop making me regret not having the funds to buy Amazon, okay? Click to expand... But, but... It's so adorable :3 Grauw... [HIDE] [/HIDE]
wavehawk said: - stop making me regret not having the funds to buy Amazon, okay? Click to expand... But, but... It's so adorable :3 Grauw... [HIDE] [/HIDE]
Winter Chevalier Why yes, I do know everything Nov 1, 2011 #2,907 You're making me want an Amazon figure so bad XD
Crown Athlete Member Nov 1, 2011 #2,908 ryanlb said: I already posted this in the SIC thread, but I think it turned out awesome, so I wanted to post it here too. [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... I'm loving the lighting on this, what kind setup did you use? :thumbs:
ryanlb said: I already posted this in the SIC thread, but I think it turned out awesome, so I wanted to post it here too. [HIDE] [/HIDE] Click to expand... I'm loving the lighting on this, what kind setup did you use? :thumbs:
Switchblade Member Nov 1, 2011 #2,909 Took several pictures of my new SIC KT Machine Tornador tonight. I'll just skip to the funny one.
HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆ Nov 2, 2011 #2,910 Marv-chan spamming time :3 [HIDE] [/HIDE] Gokai Gun & Saber [HIDE] [/HIDE] Gokai Darin [HIDE] [/HIDE] Kiraboshi! V~!!! Winter Chevalier said: You're making me want an Amazon figure so bad XD Click to expand... That's one of the reason I posted those pics here XDD Switchblade said: Took several pictures of my new SIC KT Machine Tornador tonight. I'll just skip to the funny one. Click to expand... Were they having Rider vs Ride race? XD
Marv-chan spamming time :3 [HIDE] [/HIDE] Gokai Gun & Saber [HIDE] [/HIDE] Gokai Darin [HIDE] [/HIDE] Kiraboshi! V~!!! Winter Chevalier said: You're making me want an Amazon figure so bad XD Click to expand... That's one of the reason I posted those pics here XDD Switchblade said: Took several pictures of my new SIC KT Machine Tornador tonight. I'll just skip to the funny one. Click to expand... Were they having Rider vs Ride race? XD