WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I just looked those up, they look awesome. Do you know if you need a Blu-Ray burner to burn them at full quality?

Katie Lucas Mad At Some SW Fans

http://twitter.com/#!/KRLgrrl

Start at Sept. 21, 2011 and go from there.

Just FYI-- putting CGI in a movie, adding a line, or making an ewok blink does not qualify as sexual abuse, and referring to it as such

makes you a heartless bastard. I dare you to look a victim of sexual abuse in the eye and say that George Lucas raped your childhood.

Hate the movies, be mad about them, cry about them-but don't equate them with being sexually violated,

because thats not even in the realm of what happened to you. Its not cute, its not 'new' anymore, it doesn't make you look more clever

it makes you look STUPID. USE THE ****ING DICTIONARY. RAPE IS NOT WHAT A MOVIE DID TO YOUR CHILDHOOD. End of story.

I thought I'd post it here aswell. One thread on another board locked the topic and another told people to "Move along" after discussion.

http://trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=148080&page=6

Neroon said:
And.... we're done here. We already have one thread where much Lucas hate is being offered. This one isn't treading any new ground but circling over the same old ground.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=366437&page=6
So moving on...

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Rape
• Figurative: the wanton destruction or spoiling of a place or area : the rape of the Russian countryside.

I'd say what Lucas is doing to his movies (Han Shooting first, pacing-killing added scenes, CGI junk in places where it shouldn't be, Vader's new "No!") totally qualifies by that definition. That I got from a dictionary.

Also, another word for Katie to look up: Hyperbole.

I just looked those up, they look awesome. Do you know if you need a Blu-Ray burner to burn them at full quality?

I think you can burn them with a DVD burner as an AVCHD-DVD. I think that's the acronym, anyway. The threads about them on the Original Trilogy forums should have more detail. I just watch them on my computer, personally.

I don't do sense
You're comparing a cult classic to a toyetic serial for kids.
Are you sane?

D

Dr Kain

Wahwahwahwahwah!! That is all you Star Wars fanboys do. Just buy the f'ing BD already and enjoy the amazing video and audio of the 6 movies. You will NOT be disappointed in them.

Wahwahwahwahwah!! That is all you Star Wars fanboys do. Just buy the f'ing BD already and enjoy the amazing video and audio of the 6 movies. You will NOT be disappointed in them.

Well, let's see. The prequels are some of the worst-written piles of garbage I've had the displeasure of viewing and at least two-thirds of of the special edition changes disgust me and the ones that don't are totally useless when I prefer the original theatrical cuts anyway, which I have in 720p fan-restored versions.

So, yeah, I think I have FAR better things to waste $80+ on than something so disappointing.

Banned
Well, let's see. The prequels are some of the worst-written piles of garbage I've had the displeasure of viewing and at least two-thirds of of the special edition changes disgust me and the ones that don't are totally useless when I prefer the original theatrical cuts anyway, which I have in 720p fan-restored versions.

So, yeah, I think I have FAR better things to waste $80+ on than something so disappointing.

Kain thinks the prequels were amazing :p