[Crown Empire] Shichisei Tōshin Guyferd #25-26 (END)
One last show over the finish line before the end of the year. Sadly I don't think I could recommend this one. Unless you specifically seek out and enjoy the scrappy, non-franchise, oddball shows, or you're a Gransazer fan who really needs to see two of it's cast members (specifically Asuka Shimizu and Shoichiro Akaboshi) reunited even if it's in a show that's not as good. But for most viewers I think this one could definitely wait until you've gotten through all of the big three, Garo, Godzilla, etc and you're down to scraping the barrel.
But hey, it's the only toku show I can think of that resorted to a 'Home Alone's style trap - having a kid escape from a room by peeing on the floor, connecting the puddle to an electrical outlet, then faking illness to get the guard to come in so he gets electrocuted when he steps in it.