The Official Power Rangers Dino Charge Feedback Thread

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok, I just started watching Dino Supercharge & I really don't think PR has that much of a problem going forward from here. I kind of think they should hybridize the best ideas from season 1 & 2, though. Like the intelligent plots of season one with the character development & drama (if, at times, silly drama) of season two. Snide really is a great villain- although, I hope they were able to keep his character moving forward in the last ten episodes like they did in the first five.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, did the Silver Ranger end up being that weird Native American deity looking alien from Kyoryuger?

Ok, I just started watching Dino Supercharge & I really don't think PR has that much of a problem going forward from here. I kind of think they should hybridize the best ideas from season 1 & 2, though. Like the intelligent plots of season one with the character development & drama (if, at times, silly drama) of season two. Snide really is a great villain- although, I hope they were able to keep his character moving forward in the last ten episodes like they did in the first five.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, did the Silver Ranger end up being that weird Native American deity looking alien from Kyoryuger?

Torin you mean? He was the mentor of Kyoryuger but instead of hiring Greg Aronowitz, who made a far superior version of Doggy Cruger, they made a creepy ET ripoff that looked as creepy as Lerigot.

I hope they bring him back in future seasons.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok... I'm finally all caught up & that series finale was really underwhelming. I'm kind of upset. They honestly started the second season out on pretty good footing.