The Official "I Love Kento Ono/Hyde/GoseiBlue" Thread!

Chiba is lovely. He has the face of a little angel :)

Kento is gorgeous and perfect as ever, the love of my young life. I'm not sure I like that scarf though ...
 
^ yellow-chan here u go!:









Overall, my favorite photo shoot of the Gosei Boys, except Chiba's hair is gross here and too much photoshopping in their individual face-shots

Credits: henshin_heroes @ LJ

Wow...
Thanks Waterballoon!!!
Kento-kun and Hamao looks awesome...
but Chiba's hair is too flat... O_O
 
I DO!!! I only watch Goseiger to see him in an actual T-shirt, and for them to take of their jackets!!! Hopefully everything, for a Seaick vacation at the beach!!

WB you ain't alone! Unfortunately I don't have access to magazines like these.... freaking Alaska!
 
I DO!!! I only watch Goseiger to see him in an actual T-shirt, and for them to take of their jackets!!! Hopefully everything, for a Seaick vacation at the beach!!

WB you ain't alone! Unfortunately I don't have access to magazines like these.... freaking Alaska!

I would love to see a beach vacation episode... anything to see Kento-kun strip that boring jacket of his!!

and even if I live in Alaska I'm gonna find my way to get scans too... I'm a deep stalker :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top