The Official "I Love Kento Ono/Hyde/GoseiBlue" Thread!

^ I understand that... xD It seems like we're all pretty busy and it's difficult to get scans of any Kento in magazines and they aren't very frequent anyways (monthly? I think)
 
I would love to see a beach vacation episode... anything to see Kento-kun strip that boring jacket of his!!

and even if I live in Alaska I'm gonna find my way to get scans too... I'm a deep stalker :laugh:

How would one get some actual physical scans? Especially in Alaska? I would love to get some!

GRR... com'on it's freaking hot in the summer Japan... Why don't they have like tribal shirts or something?? Gosh darnit!
 
omg it's August 9th, my bb's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Kento-kun, I still love you even though my mind is infiltrated with K-Pop boys :D

I'll try to do some graphics to celebrate his birthday :D
 
found this book on Amazon.co.jp :
4184tsovrplsl500aa300.jpg


anyone here has scans of the book ? :anime:
 
double post is relevant:

Kento Ono's NEW Photobook, "an object" release November 19th 2010 showcasing an 'adult' Ono before he turns 21~~ I'm gonna order it from Kinokuniya if not i'll turn order soewhere I guess, btw bigger image here:

uk4081.jpg


he reminds me so much of Ryo Nishikido unf
 
I live too far to order the book :( I speak to a couple of people online who are living in Japan and do order idols' photobooks, so I'm crossing my fingers one of them will order it and share scans
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top