The new Orville Redenbacher commercial

Mikazuki

Banned
Anyone seen it? The one that promotes the "natural" popcorn? Every time I see it I want to throw something at my tv set. The guy looks like he's practically anorexic (all skin and bones) and he's crying over having healthy snacks in the house and yet starving. Then he eats the new popcorn and turns to his wife to say, "we're going to make it baby!" Ugh! LAME!
 
LOL -- That's the gist of the commercial but it's completely stupid since anyone can run to the nearest gas station and BUY ANY snack they want! LOL
 
I hate that Weight Watchers or whatever commercial that's like "Diets don't work. Weight Watchers does."

....

Of fucking course diets don't work if you don't fucking stick with them, you fucking bon-bon eating jiggly bitches! And what Weight Watchers is a diet itself, fucking nonsensical **** factory.
 
Finally saw this stupid thing last night. The fact they were on a Dr. Phil like show made it worse
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top