You're looking at the first Kamen Rider (if not, the first Toku actor) to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
P.S: Please translate his video and whom he's challenging.

That was just awesome, it's awesome to see the awareness reach Japan and that side of the world. And yes, please translate! :castlerock: :castlerock:

Lurker
He's awesome, yeah! There's not much to translate, he's just explaining the campaing, saying who challenged him (I couldn't grasp the name), and challenging two of his friends (no names were given), and Yutaka Kobayashi - Kaito. Aaaaand now I'm dying to see him do this :laugh:

28rfv4y.jpg

PARTY HARD
I've been reading a superhero manga called "Ganma" recently, which revolves around two girls in the Earth Defense Force acting as counselors to other heroes. Heroes who have lost their confidence in their abilities, who have lost their powers, so on and so forth. The youngest of the sisters is actually the world's strongest hero, Lily Cure.

Chapter 4 takes a jab at the Super Sentai tropes (and mentions a hero called "Rider Mask"), in particular the Sixth Ranger trope.
Read the chapter here.
At the end of every chapter is a section dedicated to the heroes of the chapter, going into their personal lives. In this chapter, the Sentai heroes here are actually based off in name and appearance to the Gokaigers. I didn't pick up on it until the end of the chapter, though, when I thought I saw Gokai Blue and Gokai Green in the chapter, and the hero in question in this chapter didn't really look like Gokai Silver...