Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Feb 27, 2008 #1 This is for J-Idols & Gravure idols ONLY. No pics of AV-idols in here okay guys. So bring forth pics of your favorite idols now! :buttrock:
This is for J-Idols & Gravure idols ONLY. No pics of AV-idols in here okay guys. So bring forth pics of your favorite idols now! :buttrock:
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Feb 27, 2008 #2 Just a small smattering of the awesome hotness that is GAM. :buttrock: And of course...
Nogami_555 Member Feb 27, 2008 #3 YOSH! This is my specialty:169: Risako and Miki-Sama..I love them:anime: :anime: :anime: I like to edit the girls eyes sometimes....got it from my brother Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
YOSH! This is my specialty:169: Risako and Miki-Sama..I love them:anime: :anime: :anime: I like to edit the girls eyes sometimes....got it from my brother
Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Feb 28, 2008 #4 Here is Toshimi Horiguchi. One of my personal favs. :169:
Nogami_555 Member Mar 1, 2008 #5 heres some more:thumbs: Risako Like JFC said the awsome hotness of GAM :animek thats all:anime: Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Mar 1, 2008 #6 ^ GakiKame is so cute. :anime: Click to expand... I'm using this pic as my WP right now. :thumbs: MOAR GAM GOODNESS!!! :buttrock: I love this one caption this dude came up with. :rofl:
^ GakiKame is so cute. :anime: Click to expand... I'm using this pic as my WP right now. :thumbs: MOAR GAM GOODNESS!!! :buttrock: I love this one caption this dude came up with. :rofl:
Nogami_555 Member Mar 1, 2008 #7 JFC said: I love this one caption this dude came up with. :rofl: Click to expand... :laugh: Thats a very nice picture of Aya:anime:
JFC said: I love this one caption this dude came up with. :rofl: Click to expand... :laugh: Thats a very nice picture of Aya:anime:
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Apr 1, 2008 #9 Everyone who knows who Miki-sama is knows about teh "Miki-glare". :laugh: But the question is, what exactly is she glaring at? *Threw in a little Yossi there for good measure, 'cuz Yossi's hot too. :thumbs:
Everyone who knows who Miki-sama is knows about teh "Miki-glare". :laugh: But the question is, what exactly is she glaring at? *Threw in a little Yossi there for good measure, 'cuz Yossi's hot too. :thumbs: