The 'I love Mako Shiraishi (aka Rin Takanashi)' Thread

I always thought that after Takeru was adopted by Kaoru, there could've been a storyline where he had to choose between Mako and Kotoha as to who would be a wife to him to continue the Shiba Clan line. Obviously, he would choose Mako, proving he loves her. I'm not a romantic, but it seemed in Shinkenger that the two really had strong chemistry.

Well, no, there couldn't. It's not a romance drama and Kaoru's appearance was the final arc of the show. Why do people make out it's the end of the world that Mako didn't hook up wih Takeru - who actually hit her, for heaven's sake?

Rin is sooooooo lovely :anime: Isn't she going to be in that drama soon? I can't even remember what it's called but I will be watching it just for her. I've also been thinking for some reason that she reminds me of Erika Toda. I might just be drawing parallels between them (girlcrushes) but they do have something alike about them ...
 
Well, no, there couldn't. It's not a romance drama and Kaoru's appearance was the final arc of the show. Why do people make out it's the end of the world that Mako didn't hook up wih Takeru - who actually hit her, for heaven's sake?

Rin is sooooooo lovely :anime: Isn't she going to be in that drama soon? I can't even remember what it's called but I will be watching it just for her. I've also been thinking for some reason that she reminds me of Erika Toda. I might just be drawing parallels between them (girlcrushes) but they do have something alike about them ...


I'm not like super upset that it wasn't done, but being the fact that Takeru was the 19th head of a Samurai Clan, one would think that eventually, he would have to find someone to continue the bloodline with, and produce a 20th heir. It didn't have to be Mako.
 
oh I thought u meant the actress who played as "Peach". and yeah I know about the GaoSilver. oh Lord he was hot in Gaoranger and even hotter in Sunao ni Narenakute

... well, no, he now has a big ugly beard that can NOT be fun to snog. However a meeting between ShinkenPink and GaoSilver would be undoubtedly hilarious
 
Rin is sooooooo lovely :anime: Isn't she going to be in that drama soon? I can't even remember what it's called but I will be watching it just for her. I've also been thinking for some reason that she reminds me of Erika Toda. I might just be drawing parallels between them (girlcrushes) but they do have something alike about them ...

Uchuu Daisakusen if thats the drama you are referring to.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRatVKczzkE[/ame]

She comes in at the 12:40 mark
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top