The 'I love Mako Shiraishi (aka Rin Takanashi)' Thread

I don't like the sexy costume and truckload of makeup. She looks much better as her gorgeous natural self (lol - should I just give up on any pretence at heterosexuality now? :laugh:)
 
I've just noticed, ep34 of Shinkenger, the one with Mako and her family, is the second most-watched of the series.

Were fans showing their love for Mako:169:
 
Okay! If you are asking for another "Rina Aizawa/Yumi Sugimoto Thread" which this might end up... Then COUNT ME IN!!!:buttrock:

I too love Rin Takanashi/Mako Shiraishi/Shinken Pink. She is so adorable.

BTW. CHECK:

[hide]
ShinkenGirls.avif
(animated)
[/hide]
and

[hide]
sinken122.jpg
[/hide]

EDIT:
with:
[HIDE]
http://minenosekai.blogspot.com/2009/04/rin-takanashi-takanashi-rin.html[/HIDE]

BRING HER PICS TO YOUR HARD DISK DRIVE WITH THAT LINK! ASAP!
(I'm not shouting here though, but I am just emphasizing it.
[HIDE]
rintakanashi06.jpg
[/HIDE]

Mako Shiraishi Animeted
[HIDE]
16565_213953500820_119340625820_4606392_3894342_n.jpg

[/HIDE]
WOW! She's so gorgeous even here too!

All right my tribute to Rin/Mako, Enjoy :)
[HIDE]

[/HIDE]
Since I don't own photoshop, these were done using a combination of Picture Manager and Paint. As you can probably tell by the white space, I made the top one first :laugh:

[HIDE]

[/HIDE]

I agree, Shiraishi Mako deserves to be worshiped :anime:
[HIDE]
[/HIDE]



*sigh* I guess I'll have to be the one to do both:
[HIDE]
1235255967679.jpg

11679903400752.jpg

11679903400753.jpg
[/HIDE]

Utsukushii.....
 
The Gods have obviously resurrected it.
"Wise fwom your gwave."
But like in Altered Beast, Mako is now a shape-shifter. Watch out before she goes all werewolf on you.
 
Woa, my favorite thread survives:buttrock: Great thanks for reviving it, Sentaifan'07 Xman:thumbs:

But like in Altered Beast, Mako is now a shape-shifter. Watch out before she goes all werewolf on you.

Did I miss sth cause I don't catch what you're saying:"> But yeah, there is sth sexy about a girl like Mako during the day gone werewolf at night. It's Mako we're talking about:169:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top