The History of the Power Rangers - Discussion Thread

Okay, so.

What if we switched it up?

Let's give Carter the Kabuto Zecter and Tendou the Lightspeed Morpher. What happens to their respective worlds and personalities then?

(I'm not sure if I want this crazy discussion to keep going or just stop already, hence this)

How do you mean? Change their devices or switch them in each other's world? If the latter, than Carter would become more like Godai, just fighting while improving himself, perhaps more on dealing with a traitorous organization. Bland but admirable. Tendou would be the interesting aspect since he's joining a group when he prefers to work alone or be in charge and not take orders.
 
Okay, so.

What if we switched it up?

Let's give Carter the Kabuto Zecter and Tendou the Lightspeed Morpher. What happens to their respective worlds and personalities then?

(I'm not sure if I want this crazy discussion to keep going or just stop already, hence this)

Nothing happens, imo. Other than suddenly the Lightspeed Rescue suit becomes 100x more badass and the Kabuto Rider suit becomes slightly bland
 
I found it more interesting, largely due to liking the PRLSR protagonists more than the GoGoV protagonists.
 
I don't get it. How do people not enjoy that line? Its SO meta! He's basically saying, "You should act like you're the protagonist. Its more fun to think that way."

Yes, I agree, it does sound cool

But from the standpoint of someone who did relatively well in English, it feels like he's saying "I'm better than you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

He no better than the worms in my book
 
LightSpeed as a whole rocked IMO. I loved every character. It was the single best PR series IMO.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it that (differing opinion and all)

Lightspeed Rescue pretty much almost caused me to leave the series if it wasn't by chance that Time Force came along
 
PRLR is a season I have mixed feelings about. The writing, I felt, was damn good. Where it fell short for me was with the acting. The cast wasn't good enough to carry the material they were given, in my opinion. Keith Robinson wasn't bad, but other than that I didn't think much of the group.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top