The Gentleman's Competition: Michael Joe Red Mask is t3h W1NNAH!!!!

Keith "JC" Hayward said:


Woo! Thanks Keith! I would also like to thank all the mighty competitors who were involved in this match.

We should make this a yearly competition! You can bet your arses that I will be there to defend my Championship Belt!

belt1ot.jpg
 
LOL!!! That pic is fuckin' awesome. Congrats Michael Joe! There is no fucking way I could've held out that long. Bustin' a nut is my favorite daily activity. :P :laugh:
 
Hariken said:
LOL!!! That pic is fuckin' awesome. Congrats Michael Joe! There is no fucking way I could've held out that long. Bustin' a nut is my favorite daily activity. :P :laugh:

Really? Mine's climbing in the back of postie's van when I've got something on the way just to check and see if it's here. :P
 
Although it was kind of weird...y'know...TALKING to you DURING this competition...I still have to hand it to ya. Congrats....

...

Must...stay...away...from.."hand"...jokes.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top