The Ganados of Resident Evil 4 remake

Hehehehe !I swear one of the female Ganados looks like Marguerite Baker, LOL at the recycling.
 
Honey, let me tell you, ?I just couldn't agree more with this article on the Ganados.?? Ain't it a relief to see a little Variety in those Ol' enemies instead of seein' the same faces everywhere we turn? It just makes the whole game experience that much more immersive and exciting, ?Sugar.
 
It's Fascinating to learn about the origin of the Ganados, and their connection to the Las Plagas parasite. The idea of mind control, and manipulation is a scary concept and adds an extra layer of danger to the game. I appreciate the thought put into the backstory and creation of these enemies. Also I think their brains had been taken over by the parasite so the only cure for them is death.
 
I am Paraguayan, and my accent differs from that of Spaniards and Mexicans but I consumed their media a lot so I will give this a shot. Both Castilian Spanish and Mexican Spanish are forms of the Spanish language, but they differ in pronunciation, vocabulary, and slang. The standard form of Spanish spoken in Spain is Castilian Spanish, Which is widely regarded as the most Neutral and correct form of Spanish. Mexican Spanish, on the other hand, is heavily influenced by indigenous languages and has its own distinctive slang, pronunciation, and vocabulary. Mexican Spanish, for example, employs more casual expressions and incorporates many words borrowed from Nahuatl. In a nutshell, both are Spanish, but with slight differences reflecting their distinct cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Mexican Spanish
 
I did notice these differences but I thought I was the only one who notice things this closely LOL glad someone other than me is also doing that.
 
That's why I prefer more deformed monsters like Ooze because they don't look human so it doesn't matter if they all look the same.
 
They better remake Code Veronica after this. That game is legendary but didn't age well. Anyone who notice that they recycled Marguerite Baker's model into a female Ganado. Capcom think we will never notice.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top