The Ganados of Resident Evil 4 remake

Awkward Correspondent
<p>The Ganados (Singular Ganado) got introduced to Resident Evil fans back in 2005 in Resident Evil 4. They are the first enemies of the Plaga Saga of Resident Evil (Resident evil 4 to 6). I remember in an old Resident Evil 4 ad that cannot find anymore, Leon mentioned they are not Zombies. The Ganados looks less grotesque than zombies, they just look like ordinary people, they can still talk and even do mundane stuff like farming and gardening. They become hostile though the moment they see a stranger not infected by Las Plagas. Las Plagas is an ancient parasite responsible for the extinction of dinosaurs. An infected person is mind controlled by the one who possess the Queen Plaga.</p>

Stupid Manthing
I like how the Ganados villagers in the Resident Evil 4 remake have been given more Unique designs, as opposed to the original game's six. This has allowed the developers to give each Ganado a distinct look and feel, which contributes to the game's atmosphere. The Design variations include facial features, clothing, and weapons, all of which are intended to create tension and suspense as the Player progresses through the game. The increased number of models also enables more diverse and interesting visual story telling. With such a diverse array of enemy designs, it's bound to be an intense and riveting experience.

Magaman
Thank you for including the gameplay video. The fact that we now have a storage box has already piqued my interest; I never knew I wanted one in re4 until I saw it, let alone quick changing guns without having to pause and equip them manually. The game looks very nice, but I hope they have added some new scenes, enemies, and missions to keep the replay value high. I'm sure Capcom will make a fortune in the first few weeks, but if the game is exactly the same but with updated graphics, bad reviews and bored fans will begin to appear. And we all know what that means in today's game. I don't speak Spanish so I have no idea that the Ganados sounded Mexican. Playing Resident Evil 4 to Hispanic people must be weird for them back then.

TJN

About the same face syndrome, Now I wonder what the faces of Dr. Mendez and Bella Sisters looks like under their masks.

Residence of Evil
I can relate to the same face syndrome Leon got to deal with when he encountered the Ganasos! It's like when you go to the grocery store and it seems like everyone looks the same, except for the fact that they all have different hats on. But if I'm being honest, I think this same face syndrome has been a problem since the dawn of time! I mean, think about all the people in history who have had to wear the same uniform or dress the same - monks, Roman soldiers, school children - it's like they all have an identical twin! But at least we have the luxury of modern technology, so hopefully this problem will be a thing of the past soon.We still have Same face syndrome in the remake but its less obvious.

Resident Evil 5 will be cancel cultured if it got a remake... White Masculine cisgender man with a Light skinned black woman sidekick killing Manjinis who are basically African version of Ganados.

Ada Finally Waited!
Oh man, I'm so annoyed they didn't remake Resident Evil Code Veronica! It was so much better than Resident Evil 4. It had creepy zombies instead of these boring Ganados, a mystery to solve and intense puzzles to complete. I do understand why they chose to go with Resident Evil 4 because Village have assets they can recycle. It's so disappointing because the Ganado village looks like Mother Miranda's village without snow.

I'm not a fan of the Villager Ganados' original and New design. Even though they have been divided into 15 different models, they still suffer from "same face syndrome," making it Difficult to distinguish them. More variation in the design of the Ganados would be great to give them more uniqueness and make them stand out more.

High Heat
I completely agree that the villager Ganados lacked variety in the Original game. It's encouraging to see the developers go to such lengths to broaden their appearance and add more variety to the enemies. It's also nice to see that their outfits are now more historically accurate to the game's time period. I'm glad to see the developers working hard to make the game more accurate and realistic. It's great to see that the villagers' appearance, lighting, and accents have all been updated to better reflect Castilian culture.

I got this
They ought to take advantage of this chance, to change course and stick with it for the Resident Evil 4 remake. With its rich atmosphere, excellent graphic design, and enhanced draw distance and backgrounds, this game seems to be ideal. It has a much creepier appearance than the original, which is a huge improvement. The Ganados look better as well. The remake might end up overpowering the horror Survival Genre as a result.