Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Nov 23, 2008 #12 I think if Keith left, we would have a Battle Royale scenario and whoever is still alive would get the board.
I think if Keith left, we would have a Battle Royale scenario and whoever is still alive would get the board.
Keith Justice New Member Nov 23, 2008 #13 VengeanceGOD said: It's all right Keith. I'll date you. Click to expand... NOW we're talking..... wait, will this make us gay? :eyebrow:
VengeanceGOD said: It's all right Keith. I'll date you. Click to expand... NOW we're talking..... wait, will this make us gay? :eyebrow:
Punk #MissionMiami Nov 23, 2008 #14 Inui Takumi said: I think if Keith left, we would have a Battle Royale scenario and whoever is still alive would get the board. Click to expand... We shall call it Kamen Rider Henshin Justice (Ryuki 2.0).
Inui Takumi said: I think if Keith left, we would have a Battle Royale scenario and whoever is still alive would get the board. Click to expand... We shall call it Kamen Rider Henshin Justice (Ryuki 2.0).
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Nov 23, 2008 #15 There's no one truly qualified to take Keith's place in my opinion. His humble and merciful nature is unrivaled.
There's no one truly qualified to take Keith's place in my opinion. His humble and merciful nature is unrivaled.
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Nov 23, 2008 #16 Keith Justice said: NOW we're talking..... wait, will this make us gay? :eyebrow: Click to expand... Maaaaaybe. There's no one truly qualified to take Keith's place in my opinion. His humble and merciful nature is unrivaled. Click to expand... There's a little brown on your nose, there.
Keith Justice said: NOW we're talking..... wait, will this make us gay? :eyebrow: Click to expand... Maaaaaybe. There's no one truly qualified to take Keith's place in my opinion. His humble and merciful nature is unrivaled. Click to expand... There's a little brown on your nose, there.
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Nov 23, 2008 #17 I've been volunteering my sources since back in the Japan Hero Days.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Nov 23, 2008 #18 Keith Justice said: NOW we're talking..... wait, will this make us gay? :eyebrow: Click to expand... Weren't you already? SaikoDragon said: There's no one truly qualified to take Keith's place in my opinion. His humble and merciful nature is unrivaled. Click to expand... Kiss-up.
Keith Justice said: NOW we're talking..... wait, will this make us gay? :eyebrow: Click to expand... Weren't you already? SaikoDragon said: There's no one truly qualified to take Keith's place in my opinion. His humble and merciful nature is unrivaled. Click to expand... Kiss-up.
Keith Justice New Member Nov 23, 2008 #19 VengeanceGOD said: Maaaaaybe. Click to expand... I think we might be able to work something out here. Does Mrs. VG come with this deal? :coolshades:
VengeanceGOD said: Maaaaaybe. Click to expand... I think we might be able to work something out here. Does Mrs. VG come with this deal? :coolshades:
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Nov 23, 2008 #20 VengeanceGOD said: There's a little brown on your nose, there. Click to expand... Is that another word for truth? I think it is :anime:
VengeanceGOD said: There's a little brown on your nose, there. Click to expand... Is that another word for truth? I think it is :anime: