Revelation Day For Final Fantasy 7 Revelation: Release Date, Gameplay Videos And Future Plans

I do not mind the DLC plan since Rebirth did something similar and those side stories added good context without feeling forced into the main plot. What worries me more is Square running out of original material after this, since the article mentions FF9 remakes as basically the next logical step once these two chapters wrap up in 2028. I would rather they take their time and build something new instead of remaking everything just because it sells safely. Still, the gameplay footage looks solid enough that I am not going to complain much right now.
 
I am still deciding between the Deluxe and Premium editions. The physical Deluxe is more appealing because I actually like collecting Final Fantasy stuff. The Steelbook alone is enough to make me consider it. At the same time, the Premium Edition includes the Expansion Pass, and that could save money later. The early access does nothing for me, though. I do not need to play one day before everyone else. I would rather have something physical that I can keep. The strange part is that the physical copy still needs a download. That feels like the worst part of the whole release plan. I know storage is huge now and games are getting bigger, but I still prefer having a disc that contains the full game. I guess this is where physical collectors are going to have fewer choices.
I am excited, but I am also trying not to spend too much money on this one. There are already
 
I am really happy they finally gave us a release date because I was starting to think this game would keep getting pushed back. April 8, 2027 is a long wait, but at least we know when to expect it. The Highwind sounds like one of the best additions for me. I always liked having freedom to explore in Final Fantasy games, so being able to travel around the whole map with it sounds great. I also like the character switching outside combat. Having certain quests tied to specific characters could make exploration more interesting. The outfit system is the part I am less sure about. I liked the FFX-2 system, but I hope the clothes do not make the characters feel too restricted. Overall, there is a lot here that makes me want to play it. For anyone who also enjoys trying different types of games while waiting for a big release, https://mostbet.net.in/ is another option worth checking out. I’d still compare the available games, features, and terms before deciding what fits your preferences. For me, though, exploring the world and seeing how the new Final Fantasy mechanics work is the part I’m most interested in.
I’m with you on the Highwind. The open-world exploration is probably the feature I’m most curious about, because having an actual airship should make the world feel much less restrictive than the usual fast-travel system. I’m also interested in the character switching outside combat. If different characters actually unlock different routes, quests, or interactions, that could give exploration a reason to go back to areas instead of just clearing the map once.

The outfit system is where I’m waiting to see how it’s implemented. Cosmetic customization is fine, but I hope it doesn’t turn into another system where you’re constantly managing gear just to keep the “right” appearance. If they keep it mostly optional and let the characters retain their identity, I’m all for it.

April 2027 feels far away, but after so much uncertainty, having a firm date is honestly nice. At this point I’d rather have the extra development time and get a polished game than see another rushed release followed by months of patches.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top