I would want to see the Ardyn Story and the Ifrit Story which really explains the mysterious secret labyrinth that is Pitioss Ruins. I've seen interesting theories on Youtube regarding the story behind this place but I want the real thing straight from the FFXV makers. :)

Hopefully the thoughts of future plots and stories is enough to dispel the whole one bad release tanking a series talk but I have not heard much of that anyways so I would not buy into that. I would hope for minor improvements and long time span.

Let's keep our fingers crossed until it finally falls in our laps and we can have our reviews on it after playing but I'm definitely sure that we won't be disappointed from what they are getting packaged for us in the upcoming game. I can feel it in my bones that we are in for one hell of gaming experience.

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know if we will get a 15-2 but I heard there will be a dlc story with female party members to appease the lonely nerds who were deprived of Waifus.

I really enjoyed it, I hope the developers will surprise with a bonus pack.

Administrator
Staff member
15 might become a trilogy like 13 and 10. I hope if 15-2 is released there will finally be a female party member option. That is all I ask of them. I mean the sub sequels had added some new party members like Paine in 13-2.

15 might become a trilogy like 13 and 10. I hope if 15-2 is released there will finally be a female party member option. That is all I ask of them. I mean the sub sequels had added some new party members like Paine in 13-2.
Adding new party members is definitely a good idea.

That is the funny thing about FF games. The players of the games perceive each one of them as the best. In case of further improvements, the players again see it as the best action developers have taken. In general, FF is the best game so far and whether it is improved or not it remains the best.
As it always is with classics

Final Fantasy is a powerhouse of the Japanese games industry. It's like previous entries in the long-running role-playing series. Much like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and the original Pokemon series. It introduced a generation of fans to the spiky-haired teen protagonist of Japanese role-playing.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think that I would leave the thinking of the game development to the game developers, as I believe that they are doing well already in that field. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise package by being the one who asks for a particular upgrade.