I agree, perhaps i exaggerated but it will definitely hurt them.
Yeah. They might get a lot of financial loss and I mean, it is possible for them to entirely destroy their company. But honestly, the developers of Final Fantasy are quite great so I don't think it will be too big of a problem ;)

Honestly, since it's a fairly old game I don't think it's so bright. A lot of old games have died, however, it sure can make a comeback. I mean, GTA started in 1997, and look where they ended up.
I am also hoping so. Let us be optimistic and one day it will happen.

FFXV was released on 26th November 2016. With the rapid development of this game, I am sure someone somewhere is trying to make further improvements. Which improvements would you like the developers of this game to make, is it the graphics, music or what?

If I say that a very good job wasn't done in the production and upgrades found in Final Fantasy XV, I would be making myself a horrible lair because of all the series of Final Fantasy games, the best work was evident in the series of FF VX.

But the truth of the matter is that our expectations and desires for more impressive improvement can never be satisfied. We gamers are always going to ask for more. So having said that, I would seek for more upgrade in the music and the graphics of the playable characters in the game. Also still twisting the story plot looks interesting.

If I say that a very good job wasn't done in the production and upgrades found in Final Fantasy XV, I would be making myself a horrible lair because of all the series of Final Fantasy games, the best work was evident in the series of FF VX.

But the truth of the matter is that our expectations and desires for more impressive improvement can never be satisfied. We gamers are always going to ask for more. So having said that, I would seek for more upgrade in the music and the graphics of the playable characters in the game. Also still twisting the story plot looks interesting.

The future looks bright for Final Fantasy games, I definitely believe that what's in store for us gamers will definitely blow our minds out of proportion and over our wildest imagination.

There are definitely going to be some improved update and upgrades that will come with the latest release of the Final Fantasy that is coming for us next year. I don't want to speculate but keeping my fingers crossed.

I never really give much thought to the music but that is always something in the background that can make a big difference, now that I think about it. I might have to keep my ears more open from now on.

This game(Final Fantasy 15) was already innovative from the other Final Fantasy games but Final Fantasy 15(A New Empire)which is a free download on mobile devices- does sounds good, but a lot of people have negative opinions of this game. I think they charge you and call it a pay-to-win type of game though ?

Last edited:
I think the future of final fantasy is that it will be having a more great story and more great graphics. And I trust the one who develop final fantasy because we can all see the development every each series. more power to you.