The Fresh Prince coming to Disney XD...WTF?

facepalm.gif
 
Old TV shows tend to lose their nostalgic appeal if they're played on four or more cable channels every night in hour-long blocks. :-\
 
But, it's Disney. They'll probably air the show at such ridiculous timeslots or something.

90's sitcoms belong in ridiculous time slots. What else am I going to have playing in the background when I pull an all nighter?
 
Awesome. Yet another reason why DXD is fast becoming the best kids' channel ever. I just hope they don't edit anything.

They'll probably select episodes that aren't too non-child friendly. Like when Will tried to fake marry the girl to have sex with her.
 
They would air that to make it "educational". To be honest, I don't see them covering anything up really since XD's demographic reaches into 16 to 17's but I know any sort of sexual reference episodes will be skipped around.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top