The Forbidden Kingdom (Jackie Chan & Jet Li) - Talk Up!

Oh man. I finally watched this movie. I loved it. Man, I've been waiting for a long time until now. It was absolutely nice to see Jackie and Jet working together.

Wow... Jackie Chan vs Jet Li's fight battle was amazing. Brilliant. Yes, it's pretty long fight. Alot of action. Collin Chou was awesome in the movie. So was Bing Bing Li and the girl who played as the Bride with White Hair.

Gotta love Jet Li's character as the Monkey King.

Great movie! I'm sooo gonna get DVD when it comes out.

Too bad, no bloopers in the end of the movie. >.<
 
Last edited:
Just saw it. Definitely a good flick. My fiance described it as the Chinese Wizard of Oz, which I think fits it even though the movie isn't really, well, Chinese. The fights are solid, the plot is good if a mite predictable, and there are some genuinely surprising and funny moments for everyone. I'd reccomend it.
 
Did people really like this movie? :sly:

I thought the whole thing was a steaming pile of feces except for parts of Jackie and Jet's fight.
 
Did people really like this movie? :sly:

I thought the whole thing was a steaming pile of feces except for parts of Jackie and Jet's fight.

Once I understood that it was meant to be a cute, funny, kid type movie, I enjoyed it. After all, didn't Jackie and Jet both say they weren't going to be doing anymore serious movies?

If I had a kid, I'm make them watch this movie a hundred times, so that they could learn to love Jet and Jackie. And then I'd move them up to the hardcore badass ****.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top