the First Kamen Rider Series you finished? (Heisei)

I actually got into Kamen Rider pretty late, but I still finished Agito first. I liked the show enough that I'd have marathons of it everyday so I finished it in a week.
 
Kiva! And it's still my favorite!

I'd like to congratulate myself though...last night I finished Kuuga finally meaning I've at last completed Heisei Kamen Rider!!!!
 
Though I saw Ryuki, Faiz and Blade dubbed on the local tv, I never really liked them then. Its hard to take a serious show seriously when your dub actors have weird english expressions and accents. It took away the atmospheres of the show. Den-O was my first, and personally my favourite. I watched thru Kiva but skipped some episodes, and Decade was the first series I watched while airing, though I only did so cause my brother was watching it and since he is not always around, I skipped some episodes in Decade too. Which means, till now, only Den-O has been watched completely from episode 1-49
 
I managed to get into the fandom very late, so Decade was the first Kamen Rider series I actually watched, but I never did finish watching it. The first series I actually completed was Den-O, which was very enjoyable.
 
Kuuga for me, then finished every series at their respective order.

The very first KR I've watched was Black when I was around 5 I think, then watched all of the KR series in order even the movie ones like Zo, J, Shin, World, then went back to KR1 and so on and so forth.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top