The Fall of Circuit City - What Gadgets Do YOU Want?

There's nothing I really want or need right now, and I'm trying to save up for two major trips during the summer, so no spending for a while :disappoin
 
For some Strange reason, the employees are not only telling everyone that the one near me is not closing, they have managed to jack up the prices? WHAT THE ****!
 
I went.... everything's still too expensive. Games are 10% off, so like... you save 5 bucks off 60 dollar games.

Yeah I saw that too. I was really hoping to find a cheap PS3 for my dads place. And a surround sound for my basement would have made me happy:). God our economy sucks!
 
Don't forget the gun, when the ps3 was released over here where I live (Indiana can't tell you town) gangsters did a driveby with b b guns.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top