The Fall of Circuit City - What Gadgets Do YOU Want?

If I could, I would probably clean out their Blu-ray section. But I doubt i'll find much good deals my CC sucks.
 
My dad has always went on with the Bose sound systems he wants for our LCD in the living room.

Does anyone here know if Circuit City (or any other store for that matter) have Wiis in stock? I've always wanted to get one for a long time despite some of disappointments Nintendo has brought.

Unfortunately money is really coming short...
 
Ugh, I went to my local Circuit City (which was PACKED like hell), and they're still strong.

Not everything is on sale, and if they are, it's only from 10% - 30%. Not really what I was expecting. :(
 
RIP.. Circuit City.

I'm pretty good and don't need anything, but... with the final closing I'd be interested in a cheap:

1. Zune
2. PS3
3. Blue-Ray Player
4. Surround Sound System
5. Apollo Justice

What else... I think I'm going to take a peak today at lunch.

I already have like, everything on that list. :P minus the Zune.

Anyways, is it just in the US they're closing doors, or are they still open in Canada?
 
my uncle just lost his job as a manager at the one at cockeyville, MD becuase it's closing down, which sux.... i don't even have the heart to scavenge for cheap ps3 games......
 
I would look for some good Bose headphones, but I've had to take so much stuff back to CC because it was defective out of the box, that I'd be scared to do it when they won't accept returns/exchanges anymore...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top