The Fall of Circuit City - What Gadgets Do YOU Want?

Keith Justice

New Member
RIP.. Circuit City.

I'm pretty good and don't need anything, but... with the final closing I'd be interested in a cheap:

1. Zune
2. PS3
3. Blue-Ray Player
4. Surround Sound System
5. Apollo Justice

What else... I think I'm going to take a peak today at lunch.
 
Yeah, the only Circuit City near me is only open on Wednesdays and Weekends. They've had a lousy business strategy for years - their failure was only a matter of time. Pick up a set of computer speakers for me if you can find any by Bose or Harmon Kardon for less than 50 bucks. :thumbs:
 
They probably would've folded even if the economy wasn't an unholy mess. Best Buy seems to do a lot more business overall.

Yeah. CC used to be a top appliance retailer, until they decided to stop selling them all together. I mean really, what kind of dumbass thought that was a good idea?
 
I want one of those customizable Murderbots that I just know they're hiding in the back.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top