The Emily Osment Appreciation Thread

Like a little meat on your bones, do you?

Overcuteness (in any way) makes me agitated and giddy.

can we rename this thread to also include Jennifer Stone and Debby Ryan? this should be called "The C3 Princess Appreciation Thread", since all three of them are over-the-top cute.

Overcuteness install!










Forgot to mention: the C3 in C3 Princess means "3 Cute Disney girls", a Disney variant of G3 Princess from Go-Onger.
 
Last edited:
Overcuteness (in any way) makes me agitated and giddy.

I'm not sure if you got this or not, but I was specifically referring to how you referred to Jennifer Stone as a "chubby cutie". Also, just keep in mind that I'm not mocking you if you should find such females attractive.
 
I'm not sure if you got this or not, but I was specifically referring to how you referred to Jennifer Stone as a "chubby cutie". Also, just keep in mind that I'm not mocking you if you should find such females attractive.

ah that's fine with me. Cute people who are chubby are cute too.

To correct it, she's a bit chubby to me. at least baby fat.
 

My God, they're awesomely gorgeous.
 
BUMP: Can the mods rename this to The C3 Princess Appreciation Thread? cuteness is cool!

oh looks like the Debby Ryan pictures are gone... so here's replacements:





 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…