I am actually really excited for this. If I remember correctly this is the first time a female robin is appearing in a live action or animated batman series / movie. Not to mention the story is pretty awesome as well. Batman returning after years away to fight mutants sounds amazing.

Hope it does good so that in the future we may get a Stephanie appearance down the road.

SLICE
Well technically the Animated Series did Girl Robin before just by dent of that scene.

So basically, this ties TAS and Beyond? Psyched.

Now if they can remake Beyond with TAS' animation budget....:castlerock:
No it won't. It's an adaption of this comic book:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns/dp/1563893428/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345086457&sr=8-1&keywords=the+dark+knight+returns"]Amazon.com: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (9781563893421): Frank Miller, Klaus Janson, Lynn Varley: Books[/ame]
Part 1 means they'll deal with the first book more then likely.

Raxbait: Hip
....you're joking. I know you are. You have to be.

Well what do you know! I actually looked at the trailer again and the animation is up to date(I guess with that youtube clip I saw from BTAS I had that overlap in my head with the trailer). Just the character design is the same (I still think thats weird).

....Would've been a lot easier for someone to just point that out that I was wrong y'know?

C'mon people.

The Great Me
Well what do you know! I actually looked at the trailer again and the animation is up to date(I guess with that youtube clip I saw from BTAS I had that overlap in my head with the trailer). Just the character design is the same (I still think thats weird).

....Would've been a lot easier for someone to just point that out that I was wrong y'know?

C'mon people.

This is HJU. What do you expect?

The Great Me
And that means what exactly?

It means that I am now completely contradicting myself and saying that this is a fan forum, a place where noobs get hate by the hardcore fans for not understanding a damn. Sadly, HJU was supposed to be one big bowl of joy, where everyone can talk about, well, Tokusatsu, without having any of those "loyalists" criticise those who don't understand a damn thing. Yes yes I know I know. I am saying I am a C-word and a troll. Now get off my back, will you? Man you're annoying.........