The creepiest monster you've seen in tokusatsu history

Storm Eagle

New Member
So which one really stands out to you? I'd have to say that Terro Terro of Shaider is the creepiest looking one to me.



One look at him and I was thinking "what the ****?".

I think Yatai Banki from Go-Onger may come in second.
 
Did we not have a topic like this a while back?


Anyway, the generic Worms on Kabuto are pretty freaky. I mean, just look at their faces and legs. So much suffering. Yeesh.


worm08cj8.jpg

UUAAAAHHHH MY FAAAACEE!!!!​
 
Last edited:
The stuff nightmares (and bad acid trips) are made of -- Starfish Hitler.

I dunno, I think Ari-Capone just beats even him out by virtue of the fact that he has 1) a posion-dart-firing cigar 2)"CHICAGO" and a picture of the Great Lakes tatooed on his chest, and 3) he beats people up with his pimp cane while wearing a boater hat. If that isn't the very definition of fear (and cracktastic awesomeness), I don't know what is.

antman.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top