The Countdown is On::: I R O N K I N G ! ! !

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Well guys.... U.S.'s countdown = 5 days. Canada's countdown = 12 days.

419zZYeLA8L._SS500_.avif​

So who's gonna be grabbing this sucker when it comes out and help support bringing more Tokusatsu to North America.
 
I won't be getting it right away... but damn 30 bucks for an entire Toku series? I'll have it within the next month, for sure.
 
That's one of the UGLIEST costumes I ever saw oO even if its old :laugh:

That's not horrible... aren't the Ultraman dvds like 30 bucks per volume?

The Ultraman original series box set are pretty darn expensive >< especially in Canada. Around 50 bucks a pop.


DAMN IT! OUT DOLLAR IS WORTH MORE THAN YOURS! Why the hell should we pay 5 to 10 dollar more for the same fuckin' product?! >:( :shakefist It's those damn distributors making all the money!
 
I grabbed The First as soon as I could...so even though I barely know anything about this, I'm definitely getting it. The only thing I spend money on is gas and girls, anyway...so yeppp. Getting it. ;)
 
I grabbed The First as soon as I could...so even though I barely know anything about this, I'm definitely getting it. The only thing I spend money on is gas and girls, anyway...so yeppp. Getting it. ;)

Lucky you. I can't find The First anywhere. I couldn't find it in New York City's Virgin Superstore :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top