Mega Ranger Member Aug 3, 2005 #1 Thought I'd start this up since the Henshin Hottie is about to hit 2000 Posts. No hentai of course. But feel free to have heavy fan service. And don't put up crap work. I'll start off with Some of the fine Ladies from Gundam And My Personal Favorite
Thought I'd start this up since the Henshin Hottie is about to hit 2000 Posts. No hentai of course. But feel free to have heavy fan service. And don't put up crap work. I'll start off with Some of the fine Ladies from Gundam And My Personal Favorite
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Aug 3, 2005 #3 From the Mai-HiME Art Book... PS: IT JUST GETS MORE STRANGER FROM HERE, FOLKS!!!
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Aug 3, 2005 #4 Sylia Stingray - Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Umi Ryuuzaki - Magic Knight Rayearth Lady Une - Gundam Wing Queen Emeraldas Kiyone Marabishi - Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo Tira and Chocolate - Sorcerer Hunters Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
Sylia Stingray - Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Umi Ryuuzaki - Magic Knight Rayearth Lady Une - Gundam Wing Queen Emeraldas Kiyone Marabishi - Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo Tira and Chocolate - Sorcerer Hunters
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Aug 3, 2005 #5 Faye from "Cowboy Bebop" Fujiko from the Lupin the Third movies and TV series Asuka from "Neon Genesis Evangellion" The vice-captain to Kurotsuchi Mayuri from "Bleach" Inoue from "Bleach" Maho from "Beck" Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
Faye from "Cowboy Bebop" Fujiko from the Lupin the Third movies and TV series Asuka from "Neon Genesis Evangellion" The vice-captain to Kurotsuchi Mayuri from "Bleach" Inoue from "Bleach" Maho from "Beck"
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Aug 3, 2005 #6 Di Gi Charat.. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :laugh: :shakefist :anime: OH, and I almost forgot.. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15660493/ Here's a picture of Narusegawa from Love Hina that I did about last year ish!!
Di Gi Charat.. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :laugh: :shakefist :anime: OH, and I almost forgot.. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15660493/ Here's a picture of Narusegawa from Love Hina that I did about last year ish!!
Space Sheriff Gavan Member Aug 3, 2005 #7 I like this idea! Here are some lovely ladies no Anime Hottie thread should be without: Lum from Urusei Yatsura -ok so this isn't Rumiko Takahashi's style of her, but it's pretty hot. Felicia from Darkstalkers - If this character ever existed, I would make it my life's work to make her my wife Morrigan from Darkstalkers
I like this idea! Here are some lovely ladies no Anime Hottie thread should be without: Lum from Urusei Yatsura -ok so this isn't Rumiko Takahashi's style of her, but it's pretty hot. Felicia from Darkstalkers - If this character ever existed, I would make it my life's work to make her my wife Morrigan from Darkstalkers
Judge Faiz I am the law Aug 3, 2005 #8 Ooooo...here we go! LoL I'll have to find some good pics of the ladies from Gravion...talk about FAN SERVICE!! :laugh: Oh...and same rules apply for this thread as they do for the Henshin Hotties thread. Please say who the person is or at least the series they are in -RF
Ooooo...here we go! LoL I'll have to find some good pics of the ladies from Gravion...talk about FAN SERVICE!! :laugh: Oh...and same rules apply for this thread as they do for the Henshin Hotties thread. Please say who the person is or at least the series they are in -RF
CHiLL Member Aug 3, 2005 #9 Heh, this thread takes me back to when I was 13, or 14....memories. :laugh: Anywho, It's time I contributed to this thread: First up everybody's favorite Sailor Senshi. And of course I can't let this thread go without the lovely ladies of Gundam Wing. (I don't remember all of there names so I'll edit later.)
Heh, this thread takes me back to when I was 13, or 14....memories. :laugh: Anywho, It's time I contributed to this thread: First up everybody's favorite Sailor Senshi. And of course I can't let this thread go without the lovely ladies of Gundam Wing. (I don't remember all of there names so I'll edit later.)
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Aug 3, 2005 #10 Notice that most of the pictures dominating this thread right now is Sunrise artwork... :eplus2: