I wish Disney would release them too, but oh well. I've given up on waiting for Disney to release anything I like related to any type of older animated show I like, that they still own or now own.

I was excited to hear about the UK comany releasing X-Men, Silver Surfer, Incredible Hulk and Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends all on R2 DVDs. If that's the only way to have them, so be it. I plan on picking them all up, and maybe their F4 and Iron Man sets.

I just want to ask why they aren't doing Spider-Man? Yeah, US and Canada have single DVD releases, but if the UK company is going all out with all of these releases for complete sets... why not actually do Spider-Man too?

Hopefully, they will end up doing Spider-Man too. Time will tell.

Avi Arad gave an interview several years ago to Wizard where he stated that one of his goals was to transform Marvel into something resembling Disney or Time Warner.

*hmmmm.....

What he meant was for Marvel to do it's own media in house, instead of licensing it all out. Hopefully it happens someday.

What he meant was for Marvel to do it's own media in house, instead of licensing it all out. Hopefully it happens someday.

Going by their initial offerings thus far, I'd rather they just concentrate on fixing the disasters going on in the comics. Let the media be done by someone else.

Going by their initial offerings thus far, I'd rather they just concentrate on fixing the disasters going on in the comics. Let the media be done by someone else.

The only stuff they've done so far are the animated movies, and those have been pretty good.

Well really the only series that do need complete box sets would be Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, and X-Men. I was never really a fan of Avengers TAS, F4 TAS, or Hulk TAS. And Iron Man TAS Season 1 is pretty dismal and Season 2 is alright.

Well really the only series that do need complete box sets would be Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, and X-Men. I was never really a fan of Avengers TAS, F4 TAS, or Hulk TAS. And Iron Man TAS Season 1 is pretty dismal and Season 2 is alright.

all the shows that ran on fox kids before going to disney should be on box sets, plus I am tired of seeing an episode of spiderman or x-men and seeing it again 2 weeks later