The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took until this year for me to realize that I really don't care about Big Show. I didn't ten years ago, I didn't care five years ago, and I really don't now. They have given D-Bry his first title reign and they're pitting him against these giants who he really can't showcase his talent against. Yeah, I understand the WWE model of heels are chickenshits who can't win clean, but come on.

I think the only time he mattered was in WCW when he was Andre's son and feuding with the Huckster.
 
Why?

On another note Chris Hero has officially signed with thttp://www.pwinsider.com/article/65639/wwe-signs-top-worker.html?p=1he WWE

As noted in the PWInsider.com Elite section, Former ROH Tag Team champion Chris Hero was at WWE developmental today and the word is that he's finally signed officially with the company. Hero had been waiting for medical tests to clear before he could sign.
I am told there are no plans for WWE to put Hero and his former Kings of Wrestling partner Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) together as an act for the main roster. They were always going to be signed as separate entities.
 
RAW Thoughts:
-I'm glad Triple H did not take up too much time with the opening promo. So I'm assuming the Undertaker spends a whole year watching his match against Triple H? Lol...It's different to see him chase for a rematch too since it's usually his opponents that wants a match. With Triple H backing out of it, that means the Undertaker will do something to change his mind soon.

-Big Show defeats Daniel Bryan by countout. I love how this angle is making both Bryan and AJ look like heels and Michael Cole doesn't like it at all. "Still Daniel Bryan, still a vegan, and still your World Champion, Daniel Bryan!" Love it.

-NASCAR racer Carl Edwards makes a guest appearance backstage and invites John Cena to be the honorary starter at the Daytona 500. Cena accepts the invite. Why do I mention this? Because this was the only time we saw Cena for the night. Cena haters rejoice!

-Sheamus takes a few minutes to squash David Otunga. Who's going to be Sheamus' opponent at EC? Reminds me when Alberto Del Rio was given a throw-away feud with Kofi Kingston at last year's EC.

-Chris Jericho finally reveals why he is back and he had many good reasons. I liked his promo and was excited when CM Punk came out. I wanted to hear what Punk had to say but Jericho's flickering light jacket made him quiet. Darn.

-Randy Orton and Great Khali defeats Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes. The WWE seriously needs to stop trying to make Great Khali look like a threat. He could barely walk. He's also hopeless without Rajin Singh or Jinder Mahal to talk for him.

-6-woman tag team match with Tamina getting the pinfall victory. Right after she got the pin, the camera turned to the crowd and nobody seemed to care about it. I didn't either.

-Six Pack Challenge: Now there are some things to talk about in this one and two of them involve The Miz. First, Miz botched the landing of R-Truth's dive onto him and Truth landed straight on his back. Truth looked legit hurt and was holding his head the whole time. After that, Miz had a sequence with Jericho and Miz fell down quickly trying to do a clothesline. He got up fast and was able to complete the double clothesline with Jericho. Not a good night for Miz. Kingston looked like he belonged with the main eventers and poor Dolph Ziggler took the pinfall loss again. Jericho wins and who didn't see that coming? Lol....So Kane wanted to tell Eve that he's scared of himself? Ooooooooooooooook.

RAW was average tonight. Not the best and certainly not the worst. Hope R-Truth is okay and I wonder if The Miz's upper-card status will be in jeopardy. It happened to Kingston before.
 
So, my friend brought up this idea last night for a match for Mania, that I think could work: Double retirement Match: Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio.

Taker can barely work anymore, and Rey has admitted that he might be calling it quits. Seems like something I would support.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top