The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rumble was okay, nowhere near the best. Good to see Hacksaw & Kharma back. I thought Foley looked horrid in the entire match, at some parts he was just standing around doing nothing. Hell, he was more active during his TNA run.
 
Daniel Bryan was awesome on Smackdown this week. He had a great promo again and this time, he started to preach his "vegan" ways to the crowd. Saying that he's vegan and he will always be healthy and all that stuff. Very similar to CM Punk and his preaching of the straight-edge lifestyle in 2009-10. Lol...Then after Randy Orton basically destroyed Wade Barrett in their match, Teddy Long announces that Daniel Bryan will face Orton next week. So out comes Bryan and his trolling "Yes! Yes! Yes!" while Orton gives a WTF look. Lol...Bryan is awesome now. Now this is entertaining.:laugh:
 
It took until this year for me to realize that I really don't care about Big Show. I didn't ten years ago, I didn't care five years ago, and I really don't now. They have given D-Bry his first title reign and they're pitting him against these giants who he really can't showcase his talent against. Yeah, I understand the WWE model of heels are chickenshits who can't win clean, but come on.
 
It took until this year for me to realize that I really don't care about Big Show. I didn't ten years ago, I didn't care five years ago, and I really don't now. They have given D-Bry his first title reign and they're pitting him against these giants who he really can't showcase his talent against. Yeah, I understand the WWE model of heels are chickenshits who can't win clean, but come on.

I'm glad someone finally realizes that. Hopefully, Am Dragon can put a win over Orton at the Smackdown tapings, but knowing the WWE, they won't do that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top