Forever Knight
Eye See You
Super Sentai Vs Theater, the rerun of the Vs movies that they're showing as tv episodes before Super Hero Time.
Thanks.
Question about GoseiUltimate, do the Super Goseiger actually pilot it?.
Super Sentai Vs Theater, the rerun of the Vs movies that they're showing as tv episodes before Super Hero Time.
They did. And those jackets were just as massive on them.Did they make a GogoV one yet? I mean, I assume they did ('cause it came before Gao) I'm just really curious. :<
And Jetman.Epic 32 the APPEAR of ultimate mecha of Goseigers. Gosei Ultimate. Now brings back of Timeranger and Bioman style! :castlerock:
+1 Flag for Magis returning as a cyborg. The second scene of the episode (the first one with a Goseiger) focused on Hyde and featured Hyde randomly talking about him. We also got a few shots of the flashback again.
I haven't seen the episode yet but this sentence makes want to watch it more. :buttrock:+1 Flag for Magis returning as a cyborg activated in the first minute of this arc.
+1 Flag for Magis returning as a cyborg activated in the first minute of this arc.
The second scene of the episode (the first one with a Goseiger) focused on Hyde and Nozomu, and featured Hyde talking about Magis. There were also a few shots of the flashback again.
"Hey, kids, remember him?"