Oh god I just imagined the Yuumajuu as terrible 90's gangsta rappers. Blob all decked out in gold medallions and bling, Bladerun all making gang symbols at camera, Bigfoot all rolling along in his pimped-out convertible w/spinnin' rims, that wasp lady Warstar on his arm...
The question is, how much should I hate myself for this?
Oh god I just imagined the Yuumajuu as terrible 90's gangsta rappers. Blob all decked out in gold medallions and bling, Bladerun all making gang symbols at camera, Bigfoot all rolling along in his pimped-out convertible w/spinnin' rims, that wasp lady Warstar on his arm...
The question is, how much should I hate myself for this?
meaning the sfx for the blob's movement don't sound realistic at all; almost like it's a dead giveaway, "it's from a computer, duh!" kinda situation, lol.
meaning the sfx for the blob's movement don't sound realistic at all; almost like it's a dead giveaway, "it's from a computer, duh!" kinda situation, lol.
meaning the sfx for the blob's movement don't sound realistic at all; almost like it's a dead giveaway, "it's from a computer, duh!" kinda situation, lol.
LOL don't remind me the sfx in Goseiger are just cheesy, fake & horrible overall... it took me maybe about 10 episodes to get used to the *shing* "Gotcha!" sound, and those weird sounds they had with the tribes... I think only the Landick's sound was interesting, the other 2 were wtf especially the Seaick one.
btw have u listened to "Kaze Mukau ni Hana"? One of the best alan singles imo! Nada sou sou is made of love