seanrider Member Mar 12, 2009 #4 I dont know if I care about her and even like her character yet, since she was only in the premiere episodes for about 2 minutes :laugh:
I dont know if I care about her and even like her character yet, since she was only in the premiere episodes for about 2 minutes :laugh:
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Mar 12, 2009 #7 Man, She can command me to do anything. But yeah what seanider said, I need to see more of her before I can be her pimp.
Man, She can command me to do anything. But yeah what seanider said, I need to see more of her before I can be her pimp.
H HenshinRenegade Member Mar 13, 2009 #8 Having Eddie and Chip appear would be cool. We could hear both EP's side of the story. But would Judd do it?
Having Eddie and Chip appear would be cool. We could hear both EP's side of the story. But would Judd do it?
Beast King The new breed. Mar 13, 2009 #9 Ok, i have signed it, but i was wondering, Why does she need Disney's permission to go? I mean its not like they own her.
Ok, i have signed it, but i was wondering, Why does she need Disney's permission to go? I mean its not like they own her.
Poweranimals Lurker Mar 13, 2009 #10 Disney probably wouldn't sign off on it if Eddie is involved given they fired him. I know it's kinda lame but probably true.
Disney probably wouldn't sign off on it if Eddie is involved given they fired him. I know it's kinda lame but probably true.