Tekken the Movie...(warning it maybe photoshopped)

FreedomR8G6B1

New Member
I found this in various Fighting Game Forums...soooooooo...check it out...

PS: "Sadako" is "Jun Kazama"...LMAO

tmoviepostersmall7tt.jpg


Cast

Yukie Nakama - Jun Kazama
Hideki Murakame - Kazuya Mishima
Jason Scott Lee (I am assuming he's playing Law, which one who knows)
Nathan Jones - Craig Marduk
Takeshi Kaneshiro - Jin Kazama
Chia Hui Liu - Wan Jin Rei
Zhao Wei - Ling Xiaoyu
Brian J. White (Zack in DOA Movie, he plays another Kickboxer) - Bruce Irvin


**NOTE: TAKE THIS AS A GRAIN OF SALT, THIS MIGHT (OR MOST LIKELY) BE FAKE...:laugh:



:edit:

SOMEONE AT RANGERBOARD CONFIRMED IT IS FAKE...*Whew*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They've been trying to get a live-action Tekken movie happening for ages. Back in 2000/2001 or so it actually seemed like it was happening.

Personally, I've no idea why it hasn't already happened. It's not like the East Asian movie industry moves with the kind of glacial ineptitude of Hollywood.
 
Reminds me of these Photoshopped images that someone posted over at JPopMusic forums. The Sonic the Hedgehog one was the dogiest.
 
ZeroKun said:
Well, there was this movie(made without consent of the original author): http://imdb.com/title/tt0260136/

While looking for that page, I also found this: http://imdb.com/title/tt0411951/
Oh no!! Not another movie based on a beatemup game!! The Dead or Alive movie was bad enough (with Kasumi looking fricken ugly compared to her in the original video game). Plus, If I'm not mistaken there were some Mortal Kombat movies years ago that were crap, and I ashamedly have to admit I actually liked the Street Fighter movie. I dunno, maybe I was looking for an excuse to drool at Chun Li. :laugh:
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Oh no!! Not another movie based on a beatemup game!! The Dead or Alive movie was bad enough (with Kasumi looking fricken ugly compared to her in the original video game). Plus, If I'm not mistaken there were some Mortal Kombat movies years ago that were crap, and I ashamedly have to admit I actually liked the Street Fighter movie. I dunno, maybe I was looking for an excuse to drool at Chun Li. :laugh:

HEY...DON'T DISS THE MK MOVIES..well the first one at least...it sticked to the game story...

...then f'ucked it up by the second movie. The third movie is in the works.



PS: And now Ming Na lends her voice to Disney.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top