[Cartoon] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2k12 - Talk UP!

After seeing these new trailers..

1. Still can't get over the gap in Don's teeth...
2. Is anyone else reminded of the Teen Titans cartoon? The animation style seems so similar, even if it's all CGI. But I think that animation studio is busy with the new Ben 10 cartoon...
3. Holy shell! Leo and Splinter speaking Japaneses?! Shellz yeah!!! To quote Erod, 10 points on the badassitude meter!
 
Well...Mikey does sound like Beast Boy...I'd believe it.



also same director of Teen titans is directing this show.

Raphael bio trailer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu99xkildu0&lc=rrXHFEMW5X4l78r0lFW9pSR4HLiX9kYju5FaA3Tt1z8&feature=inbox"]TMNT'2012 - Raphael Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
 
It'll be interesting to see how this show shuffles between regular eyes and blank eyes. Never understood why the Ninja Turtles franchise could never make up its mind about that.
 
So we have Jason Biggs as Leo. Also known as Jim from the American Pie films. Yeah that's right, the dude that f@*ked the pie, lol!

Rob Paulsen as Donnie. Who voiced Raph in the 1987 cartoon series. Also Yakko from Animaniacs, or Pinky from Pinky and the Brain. Well Rob has done a **** ton of voice work, lol!

Sean Astin as Raph. Who was loyal friend Sam in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

And Greg Cipes as Mikey. Who was Beast Boy on Teen Titans.

I'm behind Greg and Rob since they have done voice over work. Not so sure about Jason or Sean though. We will see.
 
So far it's amazing. The commercials with Shredder made me think one thing...

"You think you are ready to face KEVIN MICHAEL RICHARDSON?!?!"
 
I've had reservations about the show from the beginning and after seeing it in action, I still do

it's trying to mix together the visual style the comics, both of the other cartoons, the CG movie, and the anime flavorings of the Teen Titans cartoon all into one pot and it looks absolutely godawful on the Turtles

The only plus side I can see so far is Rob Paulson voicing Donnie

Also, who's fucking bright idea was it to make April a loli and why are all the Ultroms called Krangs now?
 
I thought it was pretty good. I really liked the way they had trouble fighting as a team.

Interesting style that I think is still trying to find a proper rhythm.

I like how the Turtles do their "ninja run."

My only question is.... why did Splinter turn in to a rat here? There didn't seem to be an explanation for that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top