Teen Titan's Replacement: Wulin Warriors

**** timelines, I'd much rather see this than all the DC knockoff, bad-anime-style **** that CN is doing nowadays. I can only think of half a handful of shows on that whole Network that don't completely suck ass.
 
From what I saw of it it was pretty cool. Way better than Teen Titans, that's for sure.
 
...THIS is what Titans is being replaced by? Argh! As if I'd already had nearly no reason to watch Toonami. I don't find Bobobo funny, I can't seem to catch Zatch anymore, I've read Naruto up to about Chapter 260-something so seeing Ep. 10 or whatever they're on bores me, JLU's off the air right now, and I keep missing Duel Masters. Eh. I can only hope I get DSL before FMA and SC finish up. Because CN's going even further down the drains with this Thunderbirds wannabe show. (I hated Thunderbirds too. Sci-Fi took TF G1 and Bionic Six off the air so we could watch some damn puppets?! **** THAT! :))
 
Bolt said:
From what I saw of it it was pretty cool. Way better than Teen Titans, that's for sure.

It is, man. I wouldn't be extoling its virtues so much otherwise. Do yourself a favor and pick up the 1st season box set when it comes out this year coming.
 
It's not a Thunderbirds wannabe show, it's way way way cooler. You're a Thunderbirds wannabe, BITCH! :laugh:
 
Bolt said:
It's not a Thunderbirds wannabe show, it's way way way cooler. You're a Thunderbirds wannabe, BITCH! :laugh:

:laugh: Nice. But its STILL puppets, still not as good as TT, and still just making me wish BellSouth would stretch their service area so I can get DSL and start watching more Toku.
 
Well, give it a chance. Seriously, it's cool. I wouldn't endorse it if it wasn't. It might be a little weird seeing Americanized though...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top