Teen Titans Forever: The Final Three Episodes - Talkback

It should have ended with the fourth, the writers wanted it to end with the fourth, and their efforts this season have proven that, to sacrifice "GO!" as a throwaway stand alone was ridiculous, and the episode sucked
 
I missed last Saturday episode cuz I was at work. :redface2: Oh well, I'll get the complete box sets soon.
 
Teen Titans was a kickass show. Watched the first three seasons but I kind of forgot about tuning in every week so I missed out on a bunch. It feels like yesterday when I was on the Superherohype homepage reading news that a Teen Titans show was in the works. Sad to see it go but I guess it's really for the best. I've been dying to see Robin in The Batman. Also... I get to see the actor for The Famous Jett Jackson back on TV as Cyborg on Smallville.
 
Mihara said:
Is it actually getting a series finale...or are they just going to be three episodes with not tied together story?

A series finale.

The first two episodes will be a major event, the very last episode is a goodbye ep I believe.
 
FreedomBlack said:
Yeah, but with Robin getting pushed over to The Batman, and JLU's whole "no sidekicks" policy probably still in effect, it doesn't look too promising at the moment.

See, that's the thing. Robin's the only sidekick. Raven, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Starfire aren't. That's why Donna and Wally were nowhere to be found (except KF's one ep), and Roy got shoved off into Titans East. They didn't want it to be the Sidekick Squad. Robin's only there because he's a big part of the TT, and it was made clear that he was trying to distance himself from Bats.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top