Name : Sam the Man
Height : I don't know, but since I wanna go to Japan I hope I'm not too big!!
Weight : Dunno!! Can't remember the last time I weighed myself!!
Age : 20 (will be 21 this year)
Location : Yorkshire, England
Likes : Tokusatsu Heroes, JPop, Japan, Asian Girls
, My Pet Cats, too much to think of..
Dislikes : Americanized versions of Japanese Shows, Horrible People (too many people on my mind to list, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!), Soap Operas, Boring Movies, Shitty Music, Saban's Masked Rider, Big Bad Beetleborgs, Mc Donalds, DVDs that won't work (happens to me all the time
), too much else on my mind...
What Got You Into Toku: First: Tokkei Winspector (German Dub), 2nd: Power Rangers
Current Favorite Toku: Kamen Rider Black and RX, too many others to list.
Current Favorite Anime: Not Sure (haven't watched any Anime for a while).
Favorite Season of Power Rangers: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Season 1
YEAH RIGHT!! Like I'm ever gonna upload a picture of myself on the internet!!
Sorry, but there will be no picture of my ugly face on the internet, and if anybody has a problem with this, my answer will be
SHUT THE F@CK UP!!!