Tanaka Minoru dies (Capt. Sakomizu from Ultraman Möbius)

This is terrible news... :(

I really could not believe the news when I saw it, and thought that perhaps it was a mistake or something. Unfortunately it was not.
I enjoyed his role in Mebius and the Accel movie.

G.I.G.
R.I.P. :bawling:
 
This is all especially surreal having just seen him in the Accel movie. I'm usually pretty good at spotting past toku actors but I didn't make the connection between the guy in Accel and Capt. Sakomizu until after hearing about his death.

When Lynxara and I watch Mebius together we affectionately referred to him as "coffee guy". He was easily one of our favorite characters in the show. We haven't quite finished the series just yet so it's going to be a little weird going back to it now but it is something that we will definitely do.
 
Didnt knew bout this till now...very sad.

There's nothing new about the reason behind it, since some time has passed?
 
I'm not finding anything new. :disappoin

Thanks. I hope you'll update the thread if anything comes out...I know, I could search for it by myself, but as everyone can see I'm not online often anymore [my usual, old health problems in the last months are ruinin my life]...anyway, this is not teh point. Keep us informed, please.
 
Thanks. I hope you'll update the thread if anything comes out...I know, I could search for it by myself, but as everyone can see I'm not online often anymore [my usual, old health problems in the last months are ruinin my life]...anyway, this is not teh point. Keep us informed, please.

I'll check back later on but I doubt I'll find anything new. Suicide is a pretty touchy subject after all.
 
Wow... And to think I was having a terrible day today (well, yesterday since it's past midnight as I'm typing this now), this just tops it all.

It's always so painful to lose such a great actor from our beloved Tokusatsu circles. Especially before his time. May he rest in peace now...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top