Dear BlueFin/Tamashii Nations:
I've been a fan of your guys work for at least a year now. I think you guys make the best action figures to date. Keep up the good work and I'm glad that I buy Kamen Rider stuff in the US now outside of the Internet. I do have a few questions to ask.
1. You guys mention that are branching out into various other western properties for S.H MonsterArts. Could you do more S.H MonsterArts figures on other western properties like Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Wolf Man, The Creature of the Black Lagoon, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Pinhead?
2. Since you guys have done S.H Figuarts for Marvel and DC superheroes then could you guys do other American Superheroes like Spawn and Hellboy? You will be surprise how much fans have been asking Spawn figures on the web.
3. Will there be more Pokemon and Digimon D-Arts figures? Will you also try to give them a retail release here in the US as well?
4. Any plans to do S.H MonsterArts for Anime monsters like Colossal Titan from Attack on Titans, Hirudegarn from DBZ and monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh?
5. Will you guys plan branching out into various other western properties for the D-Arts figure line? Like D-Art figures for western video game franchises like Halo, Warcraft, God of War, Bio Shock, Ratchet & Clank, Half Life, Team Fortress 2 and Assassin's Creed