In Justice, We Trust!
Dear Blufin/Tamashi

First off thank you for bringing over S.H.Figuarts to the North American market, you've made it a lot more easier to get these fantastic figures not just the web exclusives.

Speaking of web exclusives…would you be willing to consider bringing some of the Kamen Rider exclusives too? There is a demand for that kind of stuff, and I know a few of us would be grateful not to have to go through hoops for these.

Thank you and keep up the great work guys.

Dear Bluefin and Tamashii nation:

As many have said prior to myself thank you for all the work you have done with putting together these wonderful figures. I love the DBZ and Super Sentai/Power Ranger figures. Can I make a suggestion with making team stands, not having them be personalized but having 5-6 places to have a full team stand next to each other, that takes less space up than the regular Stage Act Humanoid. And a question will we be receive 6th heros/rangers I am waiting to get Deka Master/Shadow Ranger as well as Deka Break/Omega Ranger.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
I'd like to echo Original Ranger Fan above me here; The missing 6th rangers are on my high priority list as well. The Dekarangers, Boukengers, Go-Busters all feel incomplete.
And if I might add another request: the Spirit Rangers are an important part of Kyouryuuger, and I would love to have them as figures. The male Violet would be a neat add on, but for me it's less important than Grey, Cyan and the female Violet.

Hi Bluefin and Tamashii !! Just wanted to say how awesome you guys are !! Everytime i'm at a con, i always try to find your station and buy stuff from you guys (Mostly Figuarts.). I have a few requests if possible (In no particular order):

1. Definitely a huge supporter of the Lord Zedd and Black Ranger with shield Figuarts (Maybe even a Figuarts Zero so we can have the chair for Zedd as well). Please make it possible.

2. Starting to collect Gridman Ultra-acts. Would it be possible to make a Khan (Kilokhan) Ultra-act figure ?

3. When releasing the Yellow MMPR Ranger, please give us an option in the US for the male body as well. It's not just because of Zyuranger, but how we were used to it being Trini's style in a way. Please don't let it be a Japan exclusive.

4. When finished with MMPR, can you guys possibly do Zeo/Ohranger ?

5. Finally, keep the Kamen Rider figuarts coming. Hopefully one day we'll get Roborider and Biorider (Maybe even Ferbus as well. XD Lol jk about Ferbus).

Edit: 6. One more thing. If possible, can guys offer more areas of distribution. Not only smaller cons, like Anime Next for example, but for non cons as well. Like set up a shop, web site, or even bring more items to like Toys R Us or something ?

Thanks for your time and keep up the awesome work !! :D

Last edited:
Im reading a lot of good ideas. But what I really would like to see is figuarts for the titanium ranger. He is the first american made ranger, he deserves one. I would also like to see figuarts for the SPD A-Squad rangers too.
And one final idea I like is to have a male body for the mighty morphin pink ranger. I want that to represent Captain Marvellous pink gokai change. I would definitely like to buy that!

Dear BlueFin/Tamashii Nations:

I've been a fan of your guys work for at least a year now. I think you guys make the best action figures to date. Keep up the good work and I'm glad that I buy Kamen Rider stuff in the US now outside of the Internet. I do have a few questions to ask.

1. You guys mention that you are branching out into various other western properties for S.H MonsterArts. Any possible chance that we will see S.H MonsterArts figures on other western properties like Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Wolf Man, The Creature of the Black Lagoon, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Pinhead?

2. Since you guys have done S.H Figuarts for Marvel and DC superheroes then could you guys do other American Superheroes like Spawn and Hellboy? You will be surprise how much fans have been asking Spawn figures on the web.

3. Will there be more Pokemon and Digimon D-Arts figures? Will you also try to give them a retail release here in the US as well?

4. Any plans to do S.H MonsterArts for Anime monsters like Colossal Titan from Attack on Titan, Hirudegarn from DBZ and the various monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh?

5. Will you guys plan branching out into various other western properties for the D-Arts figure line? Like D-Art figures for western video game franchises like Spyro the Dragon, Warcraft, God of War, Bio Shock, Ratchet & Clank, Half Life, Team Fortress 2 and Assassin's Creed.

Last edited:
/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Dear Blufin Tamashiii.

I'd love to see S.H. Figuarts
Change Dragon, Shurikenger, Gekiviolet, Titanium Ranger, Star Wars Clone Troopers Phase 1 and 2.

Also if possible can there be an Ultra Act Ultraman Tiga Glitter Form?

Oh and Robot Damashii DT-6800A Daughtress, RMS-006 Jenice, RGC-80 GM Cannon.

Dear BlueFin/Tamashii Nations:

I've been a fan of your guys work for at least a year now. I think you guys make the best action figures to date. Keep up the good work and I'm glad that I buy Kamen Rider stuff in the US now outside of the Internet. I do have a few questions to ask.

1. You guys mention that are branching out into various other western properties for S.H MonsterArts. Could you do more S.H MonsterArts figures on other western properties like Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Wolf Man, The Creature of the Black Lagoon, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Pinhead?

2. Since you guys have done S.H Figuarts for Marvel and DC superheroes then could you guys do other American Superheroes like Spawn and Hellboy? You will be surprise how much fans have been asking Spawn figures on the web.

3. Will there be more Pokemon and Digimon D-Arts figures? Will you also try to give them a retail release here in the US as well?

4. Any plans to do S.H MonsterArts for Anime monsters like Colossal Titan from Attack on Titans, Hirudegarn from DBZ and monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh?

5. Will you guys plan branching out into various other western properties for the D-Arts figure line? Like D-Art figures for western video game franchises like Halo, Warcraft, God of War, Bio Shock, Ratchet & Clank, Half Life, Team Fortress 2 and Assassin's Creed

I would also like to see Monsterarts of the Universal Classics and Anime monsters. Hellboy, too, as either a Monsterarts or Figuarts release. And I'm looking forward to a big 2014 for the Tamashii and Bluefin!

Hey Bluefin!

Just want to thank you for all your efforts and service to the various fandoms. Very cool for a company to do what youre doing.

Mostly id like to ask if there are any plans for distribution to the UK? Its awesome youre doing so much for the US but sadly us brits are often forgotten. Would highly suggest some UK involvement!

Figure wise id love to see:

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan from Dragonball Z
Kamen Rider Gatack Renewal ver. From Kabuto
Ike, Marth and Roy from Fire Emblem

Dear Tamashii Nations and related acquaintances

First, thank you again for releasing and showing such magnificent figures / to-be-released figures, and VERY BIG Thank You for releasing SHFiguarts Agito Shining as a regular (relating to my previous post).
I do have another request if you guys don't mind :)
If it is possible, would you please release SHFiguarts of UlforceV-dramon and Alphamon as regular release? They are some of my favorite Digimons (and I'm quite sure a number of fans would agree with this), and it would be quite difficult to purchase these figures if they are released as exclusives/limited, especially to fans living outside Japan and America.
You see, I was a bit concerned about some Digimon (WarGreymon original design, MetalGarurumon, and Imperialdramon Fighter mode) figuarts being released as limited or exclusive. With these figures being released in this format, I am beginning to worry that future releases of Digimon figuarts would fall into limited/exclusive category.
Sorry for such selfish request, and thank you very much again for listening :)